What Is It?
Advantages of Telehealth Mental Health Services in Texas
Telehealth services allow clients to conduct therapy sessions, medication follow-ups, and wellness visits from the comfort of their homes. Telehealth is designed to promote convenience for individuals living a busy lifestyle and individuals who might have symptoms severe enough that leaving their home may not be feasible.
A secure, virtual link allows clients to interact with their providers via online tele-video. There is no additional charge for tele-video, and there is no charge to establish a secure, confidential link via the internet.
This model is centered around three principles:
- Reaching individuals living busy lifestyles
- Reaching individuals affected by symptoms that make it difficult for them to leave the comfort of their home.
- Reaching rural areas across Texas to provide services where providers may not be accessible.
What to Expect
- Expect to receive the same services you would receive in person, except on an online tele-video platform.
- Expect to be educated about the risks/benefits of telehealth by your treating provider.
If telehealth is a good fit for you, Connections Wellness Group will personally walk you through the 2-Step process of connecting to your provider.
That’s right – only two steps!
Who Could Benefit?
- Individuals with busy schedules have an opportunity to cut out drive time to their appointments.
- Individuals who may be experiencing symptoms that make it difficult to leave home.
- Individuals in rural parts of Texas who may not have access to treating professionals.
Let Connections Wellness Group Help You with Virtual Mental Health Services in Texas
Our telehealth mental health programs in Texas are designed to reach residents throughout the Dallas – Fort Worth area that are limited by transportation, family obligations, unusual work schedules, or other factors.
Do not wait to get the treatment you or a loved one needs. Mental health and wellness are essential, and at Connections Wellness Group, we are committed to overcoming barriers to access and providing comprehensive, affordable, and effective behavioral health services.
Our team has received specialized training in tele-health and is equipped to guide you effortlessly through the process. We use the latest platforms for tele-video, which are free of access to you. This ensures the best quality video and sound to deliver an unparalleled experience.
Our services are competitively priced, and we are in network with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- All UHC plans (UMR, All Savers, United Shared Services, etc.)
- Baylor Scott and White Health Plan
- Bright Health Care
- Behavioral Health Systems
*We are NOT in network with Medicaid or Medicare.
Our telehealth mental health services are provided by fully licensed clinicians and doctors. Call 940.360.4245 today to get started with Connections Wellness Group and start the journey towards living your best life.