At Connections Wellness Group, we know that seeking behavioral health treatment comes with many questions. Below, we have presented many of the mental health FAQs – frequently asked questions – commonly associated with finding the proper mental health treatment for you or a loved one.
With close to a dozen locations throughout the Dallas–Ft. Worth metropolitan area, we are ready to provide comprehensive, affordable, and accessible mental health services to those in need. Naturally, if your questions are not addressed below, we invite you to contact us at 940.360.4245 or online.
Mental Health FAQs
- Counseling, all types – $150
- Psychiatric Evaluation, Initial Visit – $350
- Psychiatry, Follow-Up Visit – $200
- Nutritional Counseling – $100
- We are in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, Tricare, Magellan, Humana, Optum, all UHC plans (UMR, All Savers, United Shared Services, etc.), Baylor Scott and White Health Plan, Bright Health Care, Behavioral Health Systems.
- We are not in-network with Medicaid or Medicare.
We do not accept any Oscar health plans at this time.
- LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- LPC – Licensed Professional Counselor
- LCDC – Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor
- LMFT – Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Ph.D. – Doctor of Philosophy
- MD – Medical Doctor
- NP – Nurse Practitioner
- RD – Registered Dietitian
- LD – Licensed Dietitian
The answers may surprise you – there’s not a whole lot of difference between any of them! All licenses can practice therapy independently and are all licenses awarded by the state after an individual meets strict requirements. The main difference can be found in the educational approach received during their degree programs.
- Social workers are trained at the individual, family, group, and community levels.
- Counselors are trained with an emphasis on individuals.
- Marriage and family therapists are trained, unsurprisingly, with an emphasis on marriage and family!
Don’t overthink this, though! All the therapists are trained out of the same books, with the same theories, applying the same principles to the therapy relationship. The credentials behind their name should reassure you that they’re qualified and not cause confusion when selecting the best therapist!
We offer several services to our clinicians, such as:
- Competitive Pay
- Insurance Paneling & Credentialing
- Electronic Medical Records
- Furnished Office Space
- Quarterly Bonus Options
- And much, much more!
Medication Refill FAQs
Click on the Medication Refills button at the top of the page or click here.
Please click on the Medication Refills button at the top of the page or click here. A medication specialist will return your message within 3 business days.