If you are searching for anger management treatment in Texas for you or a loved one, look no further than Connections Wellness Group. We offer multiple locations where you can take anger management classes in Texas. Our experienced and professional team knows how anger management issues can disrupt relationships and life in general. Help is available through our many mental health treatment programs that can address anger management issues and related disorders.
At Connections Wellness Group, we aim to connect you to meaningful, life-improving solutions that promote positive change for your overall wellness without a catch. At the same time, we provide convenient care that is cost-effective, accessible, and holistically enriching without compromise.
When Do You Need Anger Management Therapy?
Anger is a normal emotion. It serves a healthy and productive purpose when functioning as intended. However, some people have problems controlling their anger or experience anger in situations where it is not warranted. While we all lose our cool at one point or another, those struggling with anger management issues are constantly filled with intense anger or rage. Naturally, this causes problems in the person’s physical and mental well-being, as well as relationships with others who are the brunt of that anger.
If you or a loved one are constantly battling feelings of anger or rage even when the situations don’t call for those feelings or lashing out at friends, family, or co-workers, then you most likely need anger management treatment in Texas.
Signs You May Need Anger Management Therapy
Some of the most common signs that a person needs anger management therapy include:
- Feeling like you’re constantly angry or on edge
- Lashing out at friends, family, or co-workers
- Having problems at work or school due to anger
- Engaging in risky behaviors when angry, such as driving recklessly
- Breaking or destroying property when angry
- Getting into physical fights when angry
Observing one or more of these signs may indicate that anger management therapy is needed. Call Connections Wellness Group at 940.360.4245 for more information or to enroll for treatment.
Common Treatments for Anger Management Issues
There are many anger management treatments available that can help those struggling with anger control issues. Some common treatments for anger management include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: CBT is a type of therapy that helps a person learn to recognize and change negative thought patterns and behaviors.
- Relaxation Techniques: Relaxation techniques can help a person manage stress and anxiety, which can trigger angry outbursts.
- Anger Management Classes: anger management classes can teach a person how to control their anger and manage their responses to anger-inducing situations.
- Medication: In some cases, medication may be prescribed to help a person control their anger.
If you or a loved one are struggling with anger management issues, don’t wait to seek help. Connections Wellness Group offers outpatient anger management treatment at multiple locations in Texas and remotely through tele-health options.
Reach Out to Connections Wellness Group for Anger Management Therapy
Are you tired of constantly being on edge and feeling like you are going to erupt with anger at any moment? Perhaps a loved one – a spouse or a child – is becoming increasingly hostile and impossible to live with? These may well be instances of anger management problems – a behavioral health disorder that can be addressed and treated.
Connections Wellness Group has an experienced, compassionate staff of psychiatrists, therapists, and additional personnel who can help you manage your anger. Call 940.360.4245 or contact us online to learn more about our anger management classes in Texas and how you can get started.