Who We Are.
Connections Wellness Group is a Texas-based behavioral health services provider. With more than ten locations throughout the Dallas–Ft. Worth metropolitan area, we are committed to providing mental health services to those in need. Our highly trained and compassionate staff has years of experience treating a diverse array of mental health disorders.
We have experience with various mental health issues and employ proven and effective therapies. Some of the conditions we address include:
- Primary mental health and acute mental health disorders
- Suicidal ideation
- Eating disorders
- Substance Use
Among our comprehensive suite of evidence-based therapies are the following:
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Play Therapy
We also offer flexible outpatient options with our Partial Hospitalization Program and Intensive Outpatient Program, as well as our virtual tele-health services.
Our treatment and approach to care are driven by our mission and vision. If you want to learn more about Connections Wellness Group in Dallas–Fort Worth, Texas and how we can help you or a loved one, call us at 940.360.4245 or contact us online.
About Connections Wellness Group:
Connect you to meaningful, life-improving solutions which promote positive change for your overall wellness without a catch.
Provide convenient care that is cost-effective, accessible, and holistically enriching without compromise.
Provide a team with dynamic competency to serve the unique needs of every individual calling upon us for help without taking any shortcuts.
Challenge you to realize your goals while providing unyielding support to you as you grow, heal, and achieve your wellness without losing our passion.
Enrich our community by giving back a portion of our profits to local non-profit organizations serving the same cause without expecting anything in return.
Be a catalyst for positive change in the lives of those we serve and the community in which we live without having a hidden agenda.
Celebrate the success of everyone achieving their wellness without losing sight of all those still in need.
“To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
About Connections Wellness Group:
- Our team is dedicated to providing everyone we service with life-enriching care that connects them to long-term wellness.
- Our business model is focused on fostering professional partnerships built on consistent quality outcomes that they can grow to trust while making lasting connections.
- Our employees are unified in providing our community an ally in eliminating barriers to care, silencing stigma surrounding wellness, and supporting local non-profit organizations connecting populations in need to meaningful care.
Learn About Connections Wellness Group and Our Commitment to Comprehensive, Affordable Mental Health Treatment
Connection drives every aspect of our organization in informs our approach to care. Connections between patients and personnel, connections between our treatment center locations and the larger Dallas–Ft. Worth community, and connections between diagnosis, treatments, and results.
We are committed to providing comprehensive, affordable care to all Texas residents. We are in-network with the following insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- All UHC plans (UMR, All Savers, United Shared Services, etc.)
- Baylor Scott and White Health Plan
- Bright Health Care
- Behavioral Health Systems
We are not in-network with Medicaid or Medicare.
Reach Out to Connections Wellness Group Today.
If you or a loved one are a resident of the Dallas–Ft. Worth area and are struggling with mental health, we are here to help. We have over ten locations from Mansfield to Prosper and throughout the metro area, so accessibility is not an issue. However, we also offer tele-health services for those who may have transportation difficulties. We are committed to getting you the behavioral health treatment you need and deserve.
Call 940.360.4245 or contact us online to get started with Connections Wellness Group. Don’t wait to get started – we are experienced, reliable, and accessible.