Connections Wellness Group is committed to providing dynamic, holistically enriching mental health services. Our team of psychiatrists, counselors, and therapists are trained to foster lasting solutions for their patients through a variety of proven approaches, including individual and group therapy, full-service psychiatric care, and, where warranted, partial hospitalization programs. If you are interested in joining our Connections Wellness Group careers team, click one of the links below to view our current openings.
- Provide psychotherapy services to individuals, couples and/or families
- Maintain timely clinical documentation
- Attend clinical collaboration and team meetings as needed
- Current unencumbered clinical license (LPC, LCSW, LMFT or LP)
- Experience working in a mental healthcare setting with a variety of populations (families, couples, substance abuse, play therapy, etc.)
- A thorough knowledge and adherence to ethical guidelines as well as state and federal laws
Please complete the form below to apply to one of our clinician openings:
As an intern at Connections Wellness Group, you will have the option to be placed in one or more of the following departments:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Private Practice
- Administration (Bachelor’s level interns only)
Opportunities to earn direct clinical hours include group counseling, individual counseling, family sessions, and couples counseling. Weekly supervision is available and will be led by licensed professionals (LPC, LCSW, and LMFT). In some cases, interns will have the opportunity to participate in weekly case consultations with a multidisciplinary team (Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Nutritionists, and Primary Care Providers).
- Certification in Colombia assessment (C-SSRS)
- Certification in SAMA
- Crisis counseling
- Clinical documentation in compliance with Joint Commission
Students must meet all of the requirements below to be considered as a candidate:
- Working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or another related field at an accredited university
- For private practice:
- Able to commit to at least one full semester 5-10 hours per week
- For bachelor’s level interns:
- Able to commit to at least one full semester, 10 hours per week
- For Partial Hospitalization Program/Intensive Outpatient Program:
- Able to commit to at least two semesters, two full days per week (8 hours per day)
- Must pass a background check as well as a drug screening
We accept interns all year round. Please complete the form below to apply for an internship opportunity:
Estimated Earnings with Connections Wellness
Estimated Annual Earnings:
Connections Wellness Group Careers Offer a Chance to Change Lives
If you are a mental health professional looking to join an experienced organization with locations across the Dallas – Fort Worth metropolitan area, look no further than Connections Wellness Group. We employ evidence-based therapeutic modalities and holistic approaches to meet the behavioral health needs of Texans throughout our community.
From in-person sessions to outpatient programs and tele-health, there is a place here for qualified individuals. And for those students who want to become mental health professionals, we have a competitive and challenging internship program that will give you a head start on a career in behavioral health services.
Contact us at 940.360.4245 if you have questions about any of our services or programs.