Now Hiring Therapists
- Full benefits package – 401 (k), medical, dental, etc
- Flexible schedule
- Long term incentives
- Caseloads that fit your needs
- Full licensure (LMFT, LPC, LCSW)
- Ability to complete timely clinical documentation
- Intermediate technology skills
Please email your resume and cover letter to:
Internship Opportunities at Connections Wellness Group:
As an intern at Connections Wellness Group, you will be placed in the Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) to learn from a variety of departments such as the Adult (18 years old and up), Adolescent (12 to 17 years old), Dual Diagnosis, and Eating Disorder programs.
Opportunities to earn direct clinical hours include group counseling, individual counseling, family sessions, and couples counseling. Weekly supervision is available and will be led by licensed professionals (LPC, LCSW, and LCDC), as well as weekly case consultation with a multidisciplinary team (Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Nutritionists, and Primary Care Providers).
A mandatory orientation will be provided a week prior to your start date, which includes but is not limited to the following training:
- Certification in Colombia assessment (C-SSRS)
- Certification in SAMA
- Crisis counseling
- Clinical documentation in compliance with Joint Commission
Students must meet all of the requirements below to be considered as a candidate:
- Working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or another related field at an accredited university
- Able to commit to at least two semesters, two full days per week (8 hours per day)
- Must pass a background check as well as drug screening
We accept interns all year round. Please email your resume and cover letter to:
Connections Wellness Group Careers Offer a Chance to Change Lives
If you are a mental health professional looking to join an experienced organization with locations across the Dallas – Fort Worth metropolitan area, look no further than Connections Wellness Group. We employ evidence-based therapeutic modalities and holistic approaches to meet the behavioral health needs of Texans throughout our community.
From in-person sessions to outpatient programs and tele-health, there is a place here for qualified individuals. And for those students who want to become mental health professionals, we have a competitive and challenging internship program that will give you a head start on a career in behavioral health services.
Contact us at 940.360.4245 if you have questions about any of our services or programs.