At Connections Wellness Group, we are committed to supporting you throughout your journey to better mental health. For some patients, weekly therapy sessions may not provide enough support. Our partial hospitalization program (PHP) provides a structured, safe, and therapeutic environment for those who may benefit from a higher level of care.
If you or a loved one require mental health treatment services in the Dallas – Fort Worth metropolitan area, please contact Connections Wellness Group. Our professional and compassionate staff can be reached at 940.360.4245 or online.
What Is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
A PHP is a treatment program that is conducted during the day. It is similar to an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) but with more programming and support. A Partial Hospitalization Program can vary in length but is typically 5 days per week and 4-6 hours per day.
Our patients use their time at home, in the evenings, and on the weekends to practice skills learned in our program. Both day and evening options are available.
What is Included in a Partial Hospitalization Program in Texas at Connections Wellness Group?
Patients in our PHP program will receive a comprehensive and highly structured day of treatment and care. Based upon the patient’s individual needs, the following is typical of what one can expect in a Partial Hospitalization Program in Texas at Connections Wellness Group.
All of the following services are included in one complete packaged approach:
- Monday – Friday
- 4 hours of group therapy per day
- Includes process groups
- Includes psychoeducational groups
- Includes experiential groups
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication management
- Nursing evaluations
- Completed by a registered nurse
- Medication education
- Family consultation
- Nutritional wellness
- Screening assessment and follow-up care as recommended, completed by a registered dietitian
- Academic support and instruction for youth enrolled in primary or secondary education
What Populations Are Served in Your PHP?
We currently serve adults ages 18 and above and youth between the ages of 7 and 18. An 18-year-old still enrolled in high school will be placed in the PHP program for teens. Programs serving children ages 7 – 11 are at select locations only.
Who Is a Good Fit for This Program?
- Chronic depression
- Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness
- Symptoms of isolation and withdrawal
- Difficulties coping with recent loss or death
- Thoughts of death and/or dying
- Chronic anxiety with or without panic attacks
- Increased irritability/ hostility
- Trauma/PTSD or dissociation
- High risk behaviors (running away, sexual acting out, aggression)
- Bullying at school affecting mood and/or grades
- Substance use/abuse
What Treatment Modalities Do You Use in Your Program?
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Solution-focused therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Cognitive processing therapy
- Rational emotive behavior therapy
- SMART recovery
- Trauma-informed care
Connections Wellness Group’s Partial Hospitalization Program in Texas Can Help – Call Now!
If you or a loved one are struggling with anxiety, depression, or other mental health issues, help is available. Connections Wellness Group has multiple locations in the Dallas – Fort Worth area and offers a comprehensive partial hospitalization program in Texas.
Our compassionate, professional staff uses the latest evidence-based therapies and holistic approaches to help you return to living your best life. Call 940.360.4245 or contact us online for more information.