Connections Wellness Group offers multiple locations for providing mental health services throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas metropolitan area. This includes mental health treatment in Denton, Texas.
If you or a loved one require mental health treatment and live in the Denton, Texas area, reach out to us at 940.360.4245 for more information or to learn about other Connections Wellness Group locations near you.
What Mental Health Services Does Connections Wellness Group Offer?
We offer a variety of outpatient programs for patients depending on their specific needs, symptoms, and goals. Our caring and professional staff develops tailored treatment plans to meet these needs and goals and offers the best chance to manage mental health disorder symptoms successfully.
We offer the following mental health services for those in the Denton, Texas area:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Telehealth (virtual) services
Our programs and services cover a broad array of mental health treatment services for the Denton, Texas area, including the following:
- Individual therapy
- Medication management
- Dual diagnosis
- Eating disorder
- Nutrition services
- Couples counseling
- Suicide help
Do not wait to get needed mental health services in Denton, Texas. Connections Wellness Group can help you manage your mental health symptoms and live your best life.
What Does Denton, Texas Have to Offer?
Outside of Connections Wellness Group’s mental health treatment center in Denton, Texas, the surrounding area has much to offer those seeking relief from the challenges of mental health disorders.
Just a handful of the relaxing and family-friendly activities available include the following:
- Enjoy a day at the Denton Water Works Park
- Explore the Texas Woman’s University Botanical Garden
- Catch a show at Dan’s Silver Leaf
- Wander through the Bayless-Selby House Museum
- Visit Sci-Tech Discovery Center and learn something new
- Shop, dine, and take in some live music on the historic downtown Square
- Relax along Lake Lewisville or go boating with friends and family
- Take an art class, visit galleries, and view sculptures all around town
- Go to Quakertown Park for fishing, playgrounds, trails, and more
- Play mini golf or go bowling at Country Lanes
At Connections Wellness Group, we understand the importance of mental health treatment, which is why we are committed to providing quality mental health services in Denton, Texas.
What Are the Benefits of Mental Health Treatment in Denton, Texas?
Mental health treatment is essential for managing mental health disorders and improving overall mental and emotional well-being. With mental health treatment in Denton, Texas, you can benefit from the following:
- Improved mental functioning and cognitive ability
- Reduced stress levels, anxiety, and depression
- Increased self-confidence and improved self-esteem
- Enhanced personal relationships with family and friends
- Greater satisfaction with life experiences, both professional and social
- A healthier lifestyle that includes better eating habits and exercise
- Enhanced communication skills to effectively express your thoughts and feelings
If you or a loved one are residents of Denton, Texas, or the surrounding area and need mental health treatment services, please get in touch with Connections Wellness Group today!
Reach Out to Connections Wellness Group
Connections Wellness Group offers quality mental health treatment services in Denton, Texas so that you can enjoy a healthy life. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, approximately 1 in 5 adults in the United States has a mental illness, and 1 in 25 Americans live with a serious mental health disorder.
You do not have to struggle alone with your mental health disorder, especially when compassionate, professional treatment is in the area. With numerous locations throughout the Dallas/Forth Worth area, including mental health services in Denton, Texas, Connections Wellness Group is standing by to help you live your best life.
Call 940.360.4245 or reach out online for more information or to get started today!