Tiffany Reves, MA, LPC, NCC, EMDR Trained
Location: Prosper and Virtual
Specialties: Military/Veterans, PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Adult ADHD
Subspecialties: Combat Trauma, Military Sexual Trauma, Distress Tolerance, General Anxiety and Life Adjustments
Age Group: 18+
- BA – Marketing, University of North Texas
- MA – Counseling, DBU
- Licensed Professional Counselor, National Certified Counselor
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I have always been interested in hearing peoples’ stories and connecting how our experiences shape us. I went in to counseling as a way to help others as they navigate their past experiences as well as resolve current challenges they may be facing. A few years into my career, I was afforded the opportunity to begin working with military and veterans in addition to clients experiencing general anxiety and depression. I believe that counseling affords us all the opportunity to grow and experience more contentment and peace in our lives.
- I love anything and everything related to the beach.
- It is very likely if you see me, I have a Chick-fil-a tea in my hand.
- I am an adjunct professor at the University of North Texas.