Trauma, Depression, Anxiety, Relationships, Aging, Parenting
Age Group: 18+ years old
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from University of Texas at Arlington
- Master of Science in Social Work from University of Texas at Arlington
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
- Spending time with my grandchildren is super fun.
- Gardening feeds my soul, rain or shine.
- Playing the piano is so relaxing!
Rebecca has experience working with individuals who struggle with depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, childhood trauma, and with families struggling with relationship issues. Her goal is to affirm her clients and empower them to resolve their own issues. Rebecca primarily utilizes Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Family Therapy in sessions, although she frequently pulls from other modalities to meet each client where they are depending on their specific needs.