Nicole Matthews, LPC
Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Group Therapy, Adolescents
Age Group: Adolescents, Young Adults
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Counseling
John Brown University
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I went into the counseling field because I wanted to make a difference in the lives of others. My first practicum was spent working with teenagers in a day treatment program, which is where I developed my love for working with teens. I have been in the counseling field for 6 years and have spent the majority of that time working with teenagers in a day treatment setting. I moved to Texas 8 years ago and love it!
- I am originally from Arkansas
- I am learning to embroider
- I enjoy spending weekends with my husband and daughter