Molly Muniz, LMSW
- Masters in Social Work
University of Texas at Arlington
- B.S. in Interdisciplinary Health Services
Western Michigan University
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
While teaching for thirteen years, I saw first-hand the struggles children and families endure, with undiagnosed and/or untreated mental health concerns. I fully trusted that with access to the appropriate resources, a harmony within the family unit could be restored. As a result, I went on to graduate school to become a social worker. I am honored to continue to serve these children and families, in this capacity.
- Originally from The Mitten State (Michigan)
- Mama Bear to three munchkins
- Met my husband while waiting tables at The Olive Garden
- I love True Crime and I hate laundry