Meagan Corralejo, LPC
Substance use/Addiction, Anxiety, Depression, Conduct Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, anger management, criminal behaviors, Change of life, Hispanic
Social skills, parental management, self-esteem
Age Group: 4-40 years old
- Masters of Education in Counseling
Sul Ross State University
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology, Minor in Biology
University of Texas at El Paso
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
“No rain, no flowers.” My name is Meagan and I am excited to meet you, I am bilingual (English/Spanish), and a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). I believe we all go through struggles in life that give us the opportunity to grow and learn from. I am a client centered and strength based therapist ready to walk beside you, as we explore your challenges, struggles, values, and needs. I believe we all have the courage, tools, and ability to process, navigate, and overcome.
I have experience in providing services for children, adolescence, and families. My most recent experience was working in the Juvenile Justice System, I provided individual, group, and family counseling for youth struggling with substance use, conduct, behavioral issues, anger management, depression, emotional regulation, and anxiety. I also have experience in providing residential substance use treatment to women and adolescence. I absolutely love working with the adolescence and child population, but any age welcome! Asking for help takes bravery and courage, I am so thrilled you decided to take the first step.
- I love dogs! I’ve rescued 11!
- I enjoy spending time with my family, going out to games, watching movies on Netflix, and exploring the DFW area.
- I’m originally from El Paso, TX. My heart is in my border city. If you’re ever in the area you must try Chicos Tacos!