Kassie Pritchard, LMSW
Specialties: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution-focused therapy, Anxiety and Depression
Subspecialties: Trauma and Adults
Age Group: Adults
- Texas Woman’s University-Bachelors of Social Work
- Tarleton State University-Masters of Social Work
- Licensed Master Social Worker
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I am a licensed Master Social Worker with four years of experience in different populations. I was also a swim coach for 7 years. My areas of interest are trauma, anxiety, and depression. I love getting to work closely with patients to learn skills and process different events. I am passionate about advocating for your needs and working with a team to find the best treatment for you. I can’t wait to have the opportunity to work with you.
- I love getting to spend time with my dogs and family
- I am a movie lover, and I try to watch as many movies as I can
- I am the only left handed person in my family!