Kaitlynn Griffin, LPC
Location: Frisco, 100% Virtual
Specialties: Teens, couples, families, adults, depression, anxiety
Subspecialties: CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), Solution-Focused Therapy
Age Group: 15-65
- Missouri State University-Bachelors of Science in Psychology
- Southern Methodist University-Masters in Counseling
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I have worked in the mental health field for a little over 3 years now and come from a inpatient and outpatient background working at a behavioral health hospital. I have worked with various age groups and also worked in alternative school settings. I believe in a cognitive behavioral approach to assist individuals with understanding themselves and identifying sources of their struggles with achieving their needs and communicating their thoughts and emotions. I work to help individuals understand how they process and the impact their thought patterns have on their emotions and behaviors while working to identify alternatives.
- I love llamas and wolves and have a llama shrine in my office and wolf pictures all over.
- I love to travel and recently returned from a trip to the Bahamas.
- I love to play video games and usually play them in my spare time!