Jordan Wolfe, MS, LPC
Specialties: spirituality, interpersonal and relational skills, emerging adulthood, trauma, anxiety, and betrayed partners
Subspecialties: problematic sex and love behaviors, family of origin issues, disordered eating, and addictions
Age Group: 18-99
- MS in Counseling Development
Texas Woman’s University
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I have always been drawn to helping others. It wasn’t until I went through all of the necessary training of becoming a therapist and my own experiences as a client of therapy that I realized there was healing I needed for myself. As a result of my own journey, I have a passion for walking with others to discover how we get in our own way of happiness. I have extensive experience in assisting others with struggles, such as trauma, self-actualization, addiction, relational, and marital issues. My approach is the very same modality that helped bring me to a place of freedom and I joyfully offer my experiences and training to my clients.
- You wouldn’t know it by my day job, but I am an adrenaline seeker (sky diving, white water rafting, jet skiing, etc.).
- Fog is my favorite weather condition.
- Nothing beats a good cup of coffee and a cozy spot on my porch.