Jayton Chapa, PA-C
Anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, personality disorders, ADHD
Age Group: 18+
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS)
UNT Health Science Center
- Physician Assistant (PA-C)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
Jayton grew up in a small town in the Panhandle of Texas with loving parents and 2 older sisters. She attended West Texas A&M University where she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Biology and Biochemistry. After college, she moved to Fort Worth to attend PA school at UNTHSC. She started growing her faith and wanted to find a field of medicine where she could love people well which led her to psychiatry. She is passionate about focusing on the person as a whole when treating his/her mental health. Fort Worth is also where she met her awesome husband and continues to build her community.
- I enjoy playing piano, watching movies, and reading books!
- I volunteer at the Pregnancy Help Center of Fort Worth.
- I love my family and church!