Jaylia Bitner, LMFT
Individual Counseling, Couples Counseling, Group Therapy
Age Group: 20+ years old
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science
West Texas A&M University, Canyon, Texas
- Master of Science in Family Therapy
Texas Woman’s University
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT)
- EMDR Trained
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
- I love camping and fishing.
- I love the ocean and visit it as often as possible.
- I love spending time with my family.
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with over 5 years of experience in a variety of clinical settings. I believe that most people seeking therapy use familiar patterns to try and solve problems. Therapy is a way for you to discover other tools to manage your life. My therapeutic interests include couples therapy, addiction and the impact on the relationship with self and family, depression and anxiety. My therapeutic style is influenced by Emotionally Focused, Gottman, 12-step and Transgenerational therapies.