Jaleesa Dukuly, MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC
Age Group: 12-65
Master of Science in Nursing
The University of Texas at Arlington
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Texas Woman’s University
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified (PMHNP-BC)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
Jaleesa Dukuly completed her bachelor’s degree in nursing from Texas Woman’s University. With a strong passion for wanting to help people, Jaleesa continued her education and completed her Masters of Science in Nursing at the University of Texas at Arlington. While she was working on completing her master’s program, Jaleesa worked as a Psychiatric Registered Nurse in the inpatient psychiatric setting caring for children, adolescents, and adults. Jaleesa has a passion for partnering with her patients helping them to find the right treatment that will allow them to function better in their various roles.
- I enjoy traveling to tropical destinations
- I’m a foodie and enjoy trying new restaurants
- I’ve snorkeled in the Virgin Islands National Park