Ieshia Kimble, MSN, PMHNP-BC
Specialties: Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar disorder, Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and psychotic disorders
Subspecialties: Obsessive Compulsive disorder, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Age Group: 6-90
- Masters of Science of Nursing
Charles Drew University of Medicine & Science
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified (PMHNP-BC)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I am board certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. If you have mental health or behavior concerns, as a nurse practitioner, I can help to identify diagnoses and provide recommendations. Individuals with mental health disorders can have emotional and behavior problems which can prohibit functioning in everyday life. My services can help you function better in your family, work, and social life. Having an evaluation by a qualified and experienced psychiatric nurse practitioner can help clarify diagnoses and identify effective ways to cope.
- One of my favorite things to do is travel
- An accomplishment I’m particularly proud of is becoming board certified by the American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- One thing I cannot live without is pasta!