Hannah Kearns, M.S., NCC, LPC-A
Specialties: Teens, substance abuse disorders, anxiety, depression, LGBTQ+ issues, ADHD, general life transitions and issues.
Subspecialties: Adolescents in recovery from substance abuse & adolescents with LGBTQ+ concerns.
Age Group: Adolescents (13-17) and Adults (18-45)
- University of North Texas, Bachelor’s of Science in Integrative Studies (Focuses in Fields of Psychology, Counseling and Speech Language Pathology. Double Minor in Marketing and Human Services)
- University of North Texas, Master’s of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Nationally Certified Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor – Associate
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
Hannah is a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate supervised by Lindsey Grela, LPC-S. Hannah operates from the Person-Centered approach to counseling. She highly values the therapeutic relationship and works to understand how her clients perceive their lives. Hannah likes working collaboratively with her clients and helping them live a more authentic life. She has experience working with adolescents and adults and is also passionate about working with clients who are navigating issues while in recovery from substance abuse. Hannah loves helping clients find ways to cope with anxiety, depression, and ADHD, while also working with adolescents through life changes, transitions, and LGBTQ+ subjects.
- I am the BIGGEST Taylor Swift fan (I’ve seen her 11 times in concert and counting.)
- I am a trifecta Disney Nerd with Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars.
- I have a bad habit of not finishing TV series I start on Netflix