Specialties & Subspecialties: DBT, CBT, and ACT
- Abilene Christian University, Masters in Social Work
- Licensed Master Social Worker
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
My name is David, I have always been passionate about helping professions and I became a therapist to help clients understand their stressors and build confidence in their own life. During my masters program I completed a thesis over social isolation prevalence in college students and was published at my university. I am working on my clinical social work license and have been a group therapist since 2021 where I led a DBT focused PHP/IOP therapy group for adolescents and assisted with implementing and strengthening the curriculum.
- I am a huge nerd for anything Dungeons & Dragons, and I love videogames, comic books, anime, and more!
- Anything outdoors like hiking, rock climbing, and camping have been staples in my life since I can remember.
- Coffee lover with my own set up at home, my favorite brewing methods are V60 and Nel Drip right now!