Cynthia Dufresne MEd, RD, LD
- Texas A&M University- BS in Nutrition
- The University of Houston- MEd in Health Education
- Licensed Dietitian
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I am a Registered Dietitian with extensive experience in nutritional counseling and medical nutrition therapy. I graduated from Texas A&M University with a bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and went on to complete my master’s degree in Health Education at the University of Houston. I believe that what we eat has a powerful impact on how we feel. I utilize intuitive eating principles in my counseling approach, and I believe in an “all foods fit” philosophy. My passion is to help people build a healthy relationship with food and to guide them in finding a way of eating that fits their unique life circumstances.
- I love to cook and try new recipes. I also enjoy trying new restaurants and different types of cuisine
- In my free time I enjoy reading, practicing yoga and playing board games
- I enjoy spending time with my family which includes my husband, two daughters and two cats