Cindy Finefrock, MS, LPC Associate
Specialties: Depression; anxiety; neurodivergence; ADHD; Autism Spectrum Condition; high sensitivity; disability; diversity; college concerns; trauma; grief; existential / spiritual counseling; dreamwork; Christian counseling.
Subspecialties: CBT; life transitions; relationships; self-esteem; social anxiety; OCD; giftedness.
Age Group: 16-99+
- Master of Science in Counseling & Development, emphasis on Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Texas Woman’s University
- Bachelor of General Studies, concentrations in Sociology and Women’s Studies from TWU
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I am someone who has walked through many difficult experiences, so I empathize with the complexities of hardship. Dark times have taught me what it is like to have no one to talk to, to be heard but misunderstood, and to be truly listened to and validated. Authentic relationships bring a sense of liberation amidst suffering. This insight inspired me to pursue serving as a resource of kindness, wisdom, and healing to others. Life is meant to be meaningful in all aspects, including the struggles and joys. I would be honored to help carry your burdens whilst guiding you along your transformative path toward interconnectedness with yourself, others, life, and the Creator. Hope toward the light, make peace with the dark.
- I have a fluffy gray cat named Heather the Feather!
- I sing, play the guitar, and write songs.
- I have been to Kathmandu, Nepal!