Christina Reyes, LCSW
Specialties: Adults, depression, anxiety
Subspecialties: Suicidal ideation, self harm, disordered eating, substance use
Age Group: 18-65
- University of Texas at Arlington, Master of Social Work
- University of North Texas, Bachelor of Social Work
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
My approach to therapy is rooted in the belief that the clinician and client are a team and creating space for acknowledgement, acceptance, and growth. Meeting clients where they are is important to creating a nonjudgemental and safe space. In my career, I have served primarily adults in inpatient and intensive outpatient settings with a range of mental health issues. I am excited to discover and build a balanced and value directed life with you!
- I love soccer and hockey.
- I like to travel, particularly by cruise ship.
- I enjoy dressing up my dog for all occasions.