Cheryl Rohlik, RN, PMHNP
Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, Attention Deficit Disorder, Schizophrenia
Sleep/Insomnia, Excessive Daytime Sleepiness, Addiction, Dissociative Identity Disorder, LGBTQIA+ supportive
Age Group: 16+
- Master of Science in Nursing
University of Texas at Arlington
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I’ve always had a desire to help others, which is what brought me to nursing. While in the Nurse Practitioner program, I discovered my passion was in mental health. I enjoy connecting with people and working with them to assist them in achieving their highest state of mental wellness.
- I’m very passionate about animals, and I volunteer for an Australian Shepherd rescue group. Since 2015, my husband and I have played a part in fostering over 40 dogs.
- I have bionic ears (cochlear implants). They help me to have hearing within the normal range to be able to live life to the fullest.
- I am also an adjunct clinical nursing instructor for Texas Woman’s University.