Catherine Richardson, MA, LPC
- Master of Arts in Counseling
Dallas Theological Seminary
- Bachelor of Science in Development & Family Studies
University of North Texas
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
Counseling seemed to be a positive fit for me from the beginning. Since I was young, I’ve always loved talking, being around others and seeking justice for those who need it most. A career in mental health has given me the opportunity to marry all of those. Throughout my decade plus in this field, I have had the pleasure of working in the inpatient setting, outpatient programs, faith based organizations, private practice, telehealth as well as serving in several leadership positions. My passion is working with children who have been abused and educating their parents on how to support them in their healing journey. I have received advanced training in Eye Movement Desensitization Response (EMDR), Child Parent Relationship Therapy (CPRT) and Trust Based Relationship Interventions (TBRI).
- I hold a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- I love to travel and try new foods
- I am an unashamed history nerd and spend most of my evenings scouring the internet for random facts.
- I would spend all day outdoors if I could