Catherine Kwarteng, MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC
Anxiety, Depression, Substance Use Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, PTSD.
Age Group: 3+
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Herbert Lehman College (CUNY)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified (PMHNP-BC)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
Helping people struggling with any health issues, in general, has always been my passion since childhood. Due to this passion, I have been working in the healthcare system for over 14 years. I have experience in Medical Surgical Nursing, ER, Cardiac Telemetry, and Psychiatry, among others. I am very passionate about mental health and its impact on the individual and society. Mental health is important because it affects every part of our life; the way we think, handle stress, relate to others, and solve problems. I strongly believe mental illness matters just as much as any other disease, hence my desire to dedicate my career to helping treat it. I strongly believe in therapeutic alliances. My goal is to be the mouthpiece of my patients and advocate for their wellbeing. I am empathetic, a good listener, and skillful in building rapport quickly and easily. This is the most rewarding part of my career.
- I love reading, taking long walks, and going out with friends.
- I love spending time with my family.
- I love traveling.
- I am fulfilled whenever I see individuals gain their life and health back.