Cassey Amburn, LPC
Specialties: Addictions, Adolescents
Subspecialties: Crisis, working with probation officers and those recently released from detention centers, and underserved communities, personality disorders, and disruption disorders.
Age Group: 13 and up
- Amberton University – MA LPC
- Texas A&M University at Commerce – BS Global Learning
- Licensed Professional Counselor
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I have always known that I wanted to work with people, even as an introverted people, It is important to me that people know that they are capable to grow, change, and recover. I come from a family that struggles with mental health and addiction. I have had people poured love into me, that changed and saved my life. Now, I want to do the same for others. We are all just Humans trying to figure out how to human, We are all just trying to do the next right thing, we are all worth of love, grace, mercy and belonging. I believe it is my job to advocate for those that aren’t able to advocate for themselves at this time. sometimes, a person just needs one person to believe that they are capable of change or doing something good. I strive to be that person.
- I really love to explore around DFW, finding small hidden gems, hole in the wall food joints, and other little-known places.
- I dream of owning an animal rescue farm that will incorporate mental health and substance abuse recovery.
- I feel the most myself when I am outside, in the sunshine. I love the summertime – even in Texas.