Carla Lopez, LPC
Location: Denton (Telehealth only)
Specialties: Anxiety, Depression, Conduct Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Anger management, Substance use, Parent-child conflict, Autism Disorder, Disruptive Mood Disorder, Criminal Behavior
Subspecialties: Self-esteem, family therapy, career counseling, parental management, social skill development
Age Group: 9-99
- San Diego State University – Masters of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling
- University of California Irvine – Bachelors of Arts in Psychology and Social Behavior
- Licensed Professional Counselor
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
Growing up I always answered the question of “what do you want to be when you grow up?” with “child psychologist.” I am not quite there yet, but I love my current title of therapist. I have been working with adolescents/children since 2010 when I first began teaching children with Autism and doing in home behavior therapy. I have worked in Juvenile Justice for over 5 years and love interacting with kids/teenagers and their families. I also enjoy working with adults to help with whatever obstacle life throws our way. I have experience as a rehabilitation counselor with individuals with disabilities with a primary focus on managing returning to work and managing symptomology in the workplace.
- I am originally from California – San Diego will always be home!
- I love traveling but hate being in the car
- I am always down to go to a concert or go see live music!