Billie Watson, LPC-A
Specialties: Depression, anxiety, minor eating disorders, body image, grief.
Subspecialties: Emotional Transformation Therapy (ETT), Level 3 Trained
Age Group: 16-60
- SFA – BS Rehabilitation Services, TAMUC – MS CMHC
- Master’s Degree
- Licensed Professional Counselor Associate
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
One of my favorite quotes is “Mental health…is not a destination, but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.” – Noam Shpancer, Ph.D. Sometimes, this process can feel overwhelming. We do not have to struggle alone. If we work together, I look forward to being a supporting role in your life.
- I’ve had more than 10 broken bones in my life.
- I enjoy creating and building things.
- I have a black goldendoodle.