Awstin Gregg, MBA, LCSW, LCDC
“I find great privilege in the opportunity to help individuals achieve their wellness, to support a dynamic team dedicated to a likeminded vision/mission, and to work closely with community entities to absolve barriers to care for all populations.”
Age Group: 13+ years old
- Bachelor’s in Psychology – University of North Texas
- Master of Social Work – Texas A&M Commerce
- Master of Business Administration – Texas Woman’s University
- Post Graduate: Master of Business Analytics (Current) – Harvard University
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
Get To Know Me
- I enjoy running marathons in my free time
- I was awarded Social Worker of the Year in 2018
- I am an Adjunct Professor at Texas A&M Commerce
Awstin is the Owner and CEO of Connections Wellness Group. Previously, Awstin has served in multiple leadership capacities including CEO for an inpatient hospital & residential treatment center. Awstin specializes in treating adults experiencing mental illness in leadership positions. Awstin utilizes unique understandings of the stressors related to leadership and his clinical experience to guide his clients to their wellness goals. Awstin also specializes in adolescents. He has written and published articles over behavioral management systems focusing on mental illness and behavior health management techniques.