Angela Powell, MA, LPC
Trauma, PTSD, Military service members, first responders, sexual trauma, domestic violence, anger, depression, anxiety, self-harming behaviors, family issues, work/life balance and sleep disorders
Age Group: 5+ years old
- Bachelor of Art in Psychology
University of Arizona
- Master of Art in Counseling Psychology
University of North Texas
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
- I am a baker at heart
- I love to travel and learn about different cultures
- I have a German Sheppard named Leela and a Maine Coon named Nibbler
- I grew up playing the piano and singing
I believe that each person is an individual and the experiences that they go through shape them in unique ways. I tailor my counseling to meet each individual person’s needs with the goal of helping each person on their journey to be the best version of their selves. To help others, I use a combination of approaches to include CBT, CPT, CBT-I, DBT, Holistic therapies, Expressive Therapies, Humanistic, Schema and Solution Focused therapies.