Amber Qualls, LMSW
Specialties: Child & Adolescents, Group Therapy
Subspecialties: Depression, Anxiety, Stress Management, LGBTQ+
Age Group: 12-17
- Master’s in Social Work
University of Texas at Arlington
- BA in Criminal Justice & Criminology, minor in PolySci & Psychology
Washington State University
- Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I knew whatever path I chose, I was going to be helping others. I toyed with the idea of detective, firefighter, and EMT. Social work seemed to be the perfect fit. I can put out emotional fires, help people problem solve, and play a part in their healing process. I am drawn to the resiliency in people and I enjoy being a part of their journey.
- I am training my dog to be a therapy dog
- My guilty pleasures are Ben & Jerry’s Peanut Butter Half Baked and buying books I will never read
- My favorite self-care activities are writing, video games, and movie nights