Alyssa Simpson, MS, MFT
- Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy
Texas Women’s University
- Master’s in Psychology
University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
My natural curiosity about relationships and the desire to make a difference in the community led me to studying the about human behavior and the mind. This, coupled with seeing people close to me struggle with mental heath, has fueled my passion to continue building my career to be better suited to help others. I hope to continue building my skills as a mental health professional so that I can make a difference–big or small–in the lives of others.
- If I could have any superpower, I would choose to be super speedy like The Flash so I could get all of my errands done before breakfast.
- One thing I cannot live without is coffee.
- If I could live anywhere, it would still be North Texas. I love my state!
- If I were trapped in a movie for one day, I would want it to be a romantic comedy.
- If I won the lottery, the first thing I would buy is stock in Costco, Target, and Amazon!