PTSD, Trauma, Military Veterans, First-Responders, Dissociative Disorders, Traumatic and Acquired Brain Injuries, Grief/Loss, Severe Anxiety, Phobias, Addiction, Depression, Abuse, Human Trafficking, LGBTQ+
Individual Therapy, EMDR, Somatic
Age Group: 18+ years old, or 13+ years old for EMDR for Trauma
- Bachelor of Arts in Clinical Community Psychology from University of New Haven
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology from Sam Houston State University
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
- I am a tea connoisseur and utilize tea ceremonies regularly in my practice of self-care.
- I love nature and can spend long periods outside meditating.
Alicia works with individuals struggling with a myriad of different concerns with a wealth of specializations. She is an EMDR trained and somatic informed therapist, which enables her to address many issues, often trauma, in highly strategic ways. Alicia believes that life is a journey, not a destination. Here is her message for you: “If you are reading this, thank you. If you are seeing this, if you are here, you have made it. You’ve taken the most difficult step. I am here with you, with the tools to meet your environment, and body, in a safe way; maybe for the first time, or maybe for the first time in a long time.”