Alexandra Blaeser, MSPAS, PA-C
Specialties: child and adolescent, adult psychiatry, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder
Age Group: 5-65
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
Ohio Dominican University
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
The Ohio State University
- Physician Assistant (PA-C)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I am originally from Ohio and received my Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science, Summa Cum Laude from The Ohio State University and my Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Ohio Dominican University. My husband and I moved to Texas after PA school and have really fallen in love with the area. I have always been passionate about working in mental health. I began my journey in mental health my freshman year of college where I did research in social psychology and subsequently worked in neuroscience and biobehavioral health research before attending PA school. I have experience in and love working with patients of all ages. I strive to connect with each and every patient and treat them as the unique individual they are. I make it my goal to make sure that every patient I see feels understood and heard. I enjoy working out, sports, hiking, and traveling all over the world.
- I have been an avid soccer player my entire life and have had 4 knee surgeries to show for it.
- I have 4 pets of my own and foster dogs in my free time.
- I enjoy traveling all over the world and have been as far north as Iceland and as far south as New Zealand.