Adry Sanders, LPC-S
Location: Keller & Southlake
- SWBTS, Masters of Art in Family & Marriage Counseling
- Texas Tech, Bachelor of Science in Human Development & Family Studies
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
As a Fist Generation 18 year old in college, I was left to navigate the college system on my own. While my mom was supportive of my hopes, dreams, and aspirations she was limited on how to guide me in the American University system. I was blessed to have encountered a guidance counselor my senior year of high school who was willing to sit down and educate me on the college admission process. Through her guidance and support, I managed to get accepted to several universities and even received a generous amount of scholarships and grants that afforded me the opportunity to attend college! One of my first decisions in college was to decide my career path, I knew I wanted to make the same impact and difference in someone’s life the way this guidance counselor had done for me. I made the decision to pursue counseling as my career path. I am passionate about helping any college aged and young adult professional navigate the complexities of work/life balance, life transitions, exploring their own core values, confidence discovery, walking into their own power and being the best version with a lot of self compassion. In this role, as Clinical Liasion, I look forward to advocating and educating the community on mental health needs and services to empower them to access the support they need to become the best healthy version and experience freedom to thrive.
- I am very familiar with first/second generation immigrant family dynamics through personal experience; I am a proud Mexican-American and I speak fluent English and Spanglish. I believe through language, culture, and connection that healing and growth are possible.
- I am married to my best friend! I have 2 furbabies, Raider and Brodie.
- When I am not working, you will find me either exploring the outdoors with my two dogs and husband, planning our next travel adventure, or lounging on the couch while binge watching true crime documentaries or stand up comedy specials.