Abigail Bon, LMSW
Age Group: Adults
- B.S. in Allied Health – Texas A&M University
- Master of Social Work – University of Texas at Arlington
- Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I have always had the desire to help others, and I found that social work allows me to help others while really allowing me to connect with them as well. Mental health was something I haven’t always place a super high priority on, and it wasn’t until college that I realized I really needed to work on my own mental health. Through that process, I was really able to find myself again, and it allowed me to see just how important it is to learn about mental health and to work on yourself. I discovered what you can do as a social worker, and I fell in love with the profession and loved every moment of my master’s program, learning how I can help others. I have had experience working with children, adolescents, and adults in this field, and have really discovered my passion of helping others on their journey of learning about mental health and finding their way back to their true self.
- I have been skydiving, and I absolutely loved it.
- I am a big fan of Marvel and Harry Potter.
- I have a goal to visit every U.S. National Park.