Abigail Alford, LPC
Specialties: Kids, Teens, Adults – EMDR-Trained, Depression, Anxiety, Past Abuse/Trauma, Grief
Subspecialties: Suicidal Ideation, Non-Suicidal Self-Harm, Relational and Family Conflict, Disordered Eating
Age Group: 6+
- MA in Family Psychology from Hardin-Simmons University & BBS in Psychology from Hardin-Simmons University
- Licensed Professional Counselor
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
Whether it be long lasting issues from the past or new challenges, you do not have to face them alone. I am passionate about helping people along a journey of healing so that they can feel heard, learn coping skills, and achieve their goals.
I have worked with a variety of clients including children, teens, adults, couples, and families who are dealing with a variety of issues such as depression, anxiety, self-harm, suicidal ideation, grief, relational problems, life transitions, and past trauma. I am trained in EMDR and also use techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, and Mindfulness to help clients heal and achieve their goals.
Contact me today so we can start your journey together!
- I love to travel and have visited almost 10 different countries and many states.
- I recently developed a love of crochet and have plans of making way too many unnecessary items for my family.
- I have a Calico cat named Hermione (Yes, I’m a fan of Harry Potter).