Katie Scott, MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC
- Master of Science in Nursing- The University of Texas at Arlington
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology- Texas Woman’s University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing- The University of Texas Medical Branch
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified (PMHNP-BC)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
Katie began her nursing career a decade ago, she has a diverse nursing background working in various settings. During her time as a nurse she gained a passion for mental health which led her to pursue her master’s in nursing and become a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She has a passion for helping others and truly cares for each one of her patients and desires to provide the best care possible. She believes in the philosophy of holistic care for both mind and body. She believes in a patient-centered and evidence-based approach to treatment to achieve positive health outcomes.
- I enjoy being outdoors particularly hiking state and national parks.
- I have a huge passion for dogs, my family and I volunteer with local rescues to help find dogs their forever homes.
- I enjoy traveling and I am an avid travel “hacker.”