Jessica Leza, MA, MT-BC
Specialties: Music Therapy
Age Group: all
- Master of Arts in Music Therapy
Texas Woman’s University
- Bachelor of Music
University of North Texas
- Music Therapist, Board Certified (MT-BC)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I became a music therapist so I could share the many benefits of music that exist outside of perfectionist cultures that dominate performance-oriented environments.
- My primary instruments are voice and guitar, but I also play piano, percussion, and autoharp.
- I love animals, and my first job in high school was as a zookeeper’s assistant working with giraffes, pygmy hippos, and even rhinos!
- I enjoy sports even though I’m not very athletic, especially soccer and hockey.