Jennifer Washburn, LPC, LMFT
Specialties: Anxiety Depression Grief Work Life/Balance
Subspecialties: Career Life Transitions LGBTQ+ Divorce Women’s Issues
Age Group: 18-100
- Master of Arts in Counseling
Texas Wesleyan University
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I was a teacher in public school for 11 years, during that time I found that talking one on one with students was part of the day that they needed to help navigate their day. In my journey of discovery in the counseling world I have found that adults have the same needs. We are all just trying to make it through our days as life gives us challenges and opportunities, and getting that extra support can lead to amazing changes.
- I love to practice Tai Chi and Qigong.
- One of my many hobbies is sewing, currently learning pattern drafting.
- I grew up on the Canadian border and love going to Niagara Falls.