Carolyn Thompson, LMSW
Specialties: Dialectical Behavior Therapy, CBT, Group Therapy, Self Esteem, Children, Adolescents, Mood and Anxiety disorders
Subspecialties: Children and Adolescents
Age Group: 7+
- Bachelors of Science in Social Work ; Masters of Science in Social Work –
The University of Texas at Arlington
- Licensed Master Social Worker
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I am a Licensed Master Social Worker with 5 years of experience working with children, adolescents, and adults from diverse communities and in various settings. My areas of interest include anxiety, depression, trauma and family communication. I find joy in working with individuals and families to navigate the challenges of life. With a love for social work, I use a holistic approach with grace and compassion to meet the needs of my clients. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you. My hope is to encourage and empower you with the skills to overcome life’s challenges.
- I love to anything active! (Zumba, Pilates, running, hiking)
- I enjoying watching movies and listening to podcasts.
- I love to travel with my loved ones and hope to go out of the country soon!