Amber Elissa Hargrove, LPC
- UTD – Public Administration, BS
- SMU – Counseling Psychology, MS
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I wanted to be a counselor since I was in grade school. When I was young, I would set my stuffed animals in a row and hold sessions. This led to a wonderful education from SMU where I completed a Masters in Counseling Psychology. Within my 10+ years of experience, I’ve gained expertise in multiple behavioral health areas which include: Inpatient Treatment, Partial Hospitalization, Residential Treatment, Assessment and Referral, Private Practice, Patient Advocacy, and Utilization Review. I have found that nothing is more rewarding than helping clients gain a sense of clarity. It is truly an honor to be piece of someone’s growth process.
- I have the sweetest German Shepherd
- I love a great thrift find
- I’ve recently taken up golf…though my golf swing is questionable.