Amanda Manchack, LCSW-S
- Masters of Science in Social Work – Community & Administrative Practice
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW-S)
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I have always had a passion for advocating for those that are underserved, underrepresented, and overall misunderstood. I thrive in fast paced environments and naturally gravitate towards leadership positions because of my enthusiasm to teach and continual desire to learn and grow. I have 10 years experience in the mental health field and a majority of that time has been in supervisory roles helping to train and motivate fellow social workers and mental health professionals. My experience ranges from developing and running a parenting program, directing the intake department of a private psychiatric hospital through a successful state audit, running inpatient psychiatric programs for adults and dual diagnosis individuals, clinical project management to help develop and transition an entire MHMR into a new electronic health record, and creating a SAMSHA, grant funded, Care Coordination program to identify the gaps within the community and company that are preventing individuals from being successful in their recovery. Every role has allowed me to grow into a more effective social worker and leader and I am humbled at the opportunity to continue to do that here at Connections Wellness Group.
- I love frogs and toads and have had many as pets.
- I enjoy baking and decorating cakes, especially vegan ones because my sister is vegan and options are limited.
- I was married on October 30th so my wedding was half wedding and half Halloween party.