Age Group: 10+
- Licensed Professional Counselor – Associate
- Master of Science, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Texas A&M University – Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology with a minor in Drug Addiction and Alcohol
University of North Texas
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
Meagan is a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate supervised by Angela Powell, LPC-S. She has worked in the mental health field since 2016, starting out as a behavioral health technician. She remains passionate about mental health and decreasing the stigma surrounding it. Meagan has experience working with behavioral disturbances, anxiety, depression, self-harm, substance use, suicide prevention, abuse, and trauma. She utilizes an eclectic approach in therapy and in assessments, pulling techniques from CBT, DBT, Adlerian therapy and trauma informed care. She believes building a strong rapport with each client is the key to creating a warm and welcoming environment that is conducive to healing.
- I like music of all kinds and LOVE going to concerts.
- I really like taking pictures and capturing both mundane and magnificent moments using my old school film camera.
- I love to travel to new places and try new things!