Emily Parker, MS, RD, LD
Specialties: Eating Disorders, Disordered Eating, Prediabetes, Food Allergies and Intolerances, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Hypertension, Elevated Cholesterol, Plant Based Nutrition
Subspecialties: Sports Nutrition, Reproductive Health
Age Group: All ages
- University of Puget Sound – BA in International Political Economy
- California State University Long Beach – MS in Nutritional Sciences
- Licensed Dietitian
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
With extensive education in nutritional science, coursework and practice in integrative, functional and lifestyle medicine, and over 15 years of nutrition counseling experience, along with 6 years of inpatient medical nutrition therapy, I assist people of all ages and identities in becoming their best-nourished selves. As a certified health coach and licensed body positive facilitator I focus on intuitive eating and custom nutrition plans that fit each unique client.
- I have a fluffy sheep dog named Penny – I love her dearly!
- My favorite way to spend a Saturday is walking in the woods.
- I’m a transplant to Texas from Southern California – glad to be here y’all!