Elaine Gilbert, LPC, LCDC
Specialties: Anxiety, depression, self-esteem, stress, grief/loss, relationship issues, substance abuse
Subspecialties: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Age Group: 18+
- MS in Rehabilitation Counseling, University of North Texas
- BS in Rehabilitation Services, Stephen F. Austin State University
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor
We are in-network with almost all major insurances, to see our list, please click here.
I have had my own personal experience with mental health which is how my journey into the counseling field began. I know how important it is to feel heard and have support when you are struggling as well as to have hope that life will get better. I have experience working in multiple settings to include residential, inpatient, and outpatient. I would love the opportunity to walk alongside you in your journey to wellness.
- I have a weakness for chocolate and anything sweet
- I enjoy nature, the sun, the ocean
- My favorite thing to do is spend time with my family and watching my kids play/perform in their sports